Most frequent questions and answers
The procedure to apply for admission is available on http://dte.goa.gov.in
Please refer to https://pccegoa.edu.in/meit-course-information/
(Required to be issued from Goa University by students migrating from other Universities/Boards to Goa University)
Application for the Provisional Statement of Eligibility is to be submitted online to Goa University.
Please refer to https://www.unigoa.ac.in/systems/a/academic-matters/apply-for/eligibility-certificate.html
1) Fill the Student Request Form kept in the office, mentioning the reason for application.
2) Take the signature of your class teacher (ex-students may take the signature of their HOD).
3) Submit applications for Bonafide/Character Certificate/Duplicate ID Card to Admin Office and applications for Fee Structure to Accounts Section.
- Apply online for the transcript on http://gums.unigoa.ac.in/gums/#/studentregistration
- Upload the scanned copies of your original documents:
- Marksheets of Semester I to VIII
- Passing Certificate.
- Convocation Certificate.
- Title page of Final Year Project report.
- Passport-size colour photograph.
- Make payment of the prescribed application fees Online through Credit Card / Debit Card / NET Banking. There shall be an additional processing charge for online payments as follows:
- Credit Card: 1.00% of the application fees plus the service tax as applicable.
- Debit Card: 0.75% plus taxes for application fee up to Rs. 2000.
- NET Banking: Rs. 10.00 per transaction.
- Amounts to be paid:
- For Professional Programmes – Rs. 370 per copy
- For General Education Programmes – Rs. 240 per copy
- Attestation of Academic Record (WES and any other certificates) – Rs. 370 per copy
- The PCCE Admin Office will have to upload the Scheme of Instruction in your online application, and then forward your request to Goa University. Please contact the Admin Office for the same.
For students who have completed the course:
1) Submit your Identity Card to Admin Office and Library Cards to Library.
2) Take signatures from all the departments as specified on No Dues Form.
3) Submit the No Dues form to Admin Office.
4) The Leaving Certificate will be issued on the basis of the completed No Dues form.
For students who wish to discontinue the course before completion:
1) Write a letter addressed to the Principal mentioning the reason for leaving.
2) Submit a letter from your parent/guardian stating that they have No Objection to you leaving the college and course.
3) Meet your HOD and the Principal along with your parent/guardian to discuss your reasons for discontinuing.
4) Submit your Identity Card to Admin Office and Library Cards to Library.
5) Take signatures from all the departments as specified on No Dues Form.
6) Submit the No Dues form to Admin Office.
7) The Leaving Certificate will be issued on the basis of the completed No Dues form, and the No Objection letter from the parent/guardian. The approval of the Registrar, Principal and Director is required for the same.
Transfer Certificate (as a pre-requisite for Migration Certificate) will be required by students who wish to pursue post-graduate studies in other universities.
Transfer Certificate may also be required by students who wish to discontinue their studies in our college and take admission to another college.
A few companies also ask for a Transfer Certificate as part of joining formalities.
Procedure to apply for Transfer Certificate
1. If Leaving Certificate is not yet taken, apply for it first.
2. Fill the Application for Transfer Certificate (format available in the office) and attach all necessary documents.
3. Take the signature of the Head of Department.
4. Submit the application form to the Admin Office.
Documents to be attached
(Copies to be taken on Legal Size / A4 Size Paper. Please ensure that all margins of the original marksheets are visible in the copies. No part of the marksheet should be truncated while making the copies.)
1. Attested copy of Semester VII Marksheet
2. Attested copy of Semester VIII Marksheet
3. Attested copy of Passing Certificate
4. Attested copy of title page of Final Year Project Report
5. Attested copy of Leaving Certificate
Migration Certificate will be required by students who wish to pursue post-graduate studies in other universities.
Procedure to apply for Migration Certificate
1. Apply for Transfer Certificate as per the procedure mentioned above.
2. Apply online for Migration Certificate from Goa University on the following link:http://gums.unigoa.ac.in/gums/#/migrationregistration.
3. After submission of the form online, surrender the Original Permanent Registration Card to the College
4. The College will thereafter approve and submit your request to Goa University.
5. Make payment of the prescribed application fees Online through Credit Card / Debit Card / NET Banking. There shall be an additional processing charge for online payments as follows:.
a) Credit Card: 1.00% of the application fees plus the service tax as applicable
b) Debit Card: 0.75% plus taxes for application fee upto Rs. 2000
c) NET Banking: Rs. 10.00 per transaction
Applications may be submitted to the admin office, mentioning the names of the universities applied to and the names of faculty members from whom recommendation/reference is needed. The charge per faculty per letter is Rs. 25/-. College stationary (letterheads and envelopes) used for the purpose will also be charged.
- Companies who wish to send requests for education verification of students are required to submit a request letter and copy of final marksheet and/or Passing Certificate as submitted by the student, to the following address:
“The Principal Padre Conceicao College of Engineering
Agnel Technical Education Complex
Verna, Goa – 403722”
Send an e-mail request along with a scanned copy of final marksheet and/or Passing Certificate to email@example.com
- The Request will be processed immediately on receipt of the documents and the verified documents will be sent by return email/fax.
- There will be a charge of Rs.600/-per student for Education Verification. The amount may be paid via Demand Draft in favour of “Padre Conceicao College of Engineering”,payable at Margao, Goa.Please mention your Company’s GST No. on your covering letter for accounting purpose
- Note: We try to process all applications as soon as possible. However, as verification of various details/documents has to be done, processing may take up to 2 working days in some cases. Therefore students/parents are expected to submit applications complete in all respects well in advance of their requirement.
The procedures/documents specified here are according to the minimum requirements of PCCE and/or Goa University. Additional procedures may need to be completed or additional documents submitted in certain cases.