A workshop on Virtual Lab was conducted at Padre Conceicao College of Engineering, Verna …
Padre Conceição College of Engineering (PCCE) is an engineering college in Verna, Goa, India, established in 1997. The college is affiliated to Goa University, Taleigao, Goa, and the programmes are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The college is a part of Agnel Technical Education Complex, Verna, Goa. PCCE has 4 Bachelor disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and Information Technology and Masters in Information Technology
“To establish a sustainable engineering ecosystem”
To strive towards excellence in Technical Education and Research by facilitating students with modern technology, interdisciplinary approach and problem solving ability to meet the needs of the industry, society and nation at large.
- To continuously improve students’ educational outcomes through effective teaching learning methodology.
- To provide students and faculty with advanced technology and excellent scholastic ambience for research.
- To provide opportunities for holistic development of students with a focus on self-learning, ethics, leadership, and entrepreneurship skills.
- To strengthen the network with alumni and industries.
Institute Quality Policy
Padre Conceicao College of Engineering is committed to provide quality education to the students equipping them with the skills necessary to meet the challenging needs of society and industry through the following initiatives:
1. Conformity to the regulatory requirements of AICTE, Goa University, Govt. of Goa.
2. Recruit professionally competent faculty and staff in order to ensure quality of the teaching-learning process, and furthermore enhance their competence through workshops, FDPs, seminars and interaction with industry
3. Create an environment conducive to academic excellence and growth for all
students through best practices and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
4. Ensure transparency through fair practices.
5. Encourage overall development of students through co-curricular and extra
6. Instil moral and ethical values among the students and staff.
Events and News
Here’s a big “thank you” to the teachers and staff, for helping ensure that the college continues to produce quality engineering graduate students from Goa
Soham Pablo Banerjee
Our biggest pride was that in 2001, due to the tireless efforts of our then Principal Dr Shastry who along with our HOD, Dr Kustagi, Dr Venkat Raman and the other Asst Professors created history that PCCE Mechanical was the most sought after Engineering Course
My four years in PCCE were a blend of learning & fun. I was part of the Electronics & Telecommunication batch of 2011 and I am ever so grateful to the faculty for doing their best with the lectures and for being very supportive throughout.
My four years at PCCE were among the most memorable and best years of my life, not only they were fun filled but also taught me important lesson of struggle and adjustments in order to achieve Bachelor of Engineering degree